Main requirements tested:
- Given a repository with documents and media disabled, when a user is creating a content set in the repository and wants to select the type of content to list, then only web content (with all the defined structures) are listed
- Add an Asset Library
- Go to Content Sets to add a manual and a dynamic content set
- Go to WC to add a structure and add web content by this structure
- Go to the asset library setting disable DM
- Go into the manual content set> Click "Select"
- Assert that the asset type with: WC folder, basic WC and custom type appear as selections
- Go into the dynamic content set> Click the dropdown list under the "Asset Entry Type"
- Assert that the asset type with: WC folder, basic WC appear as selections