7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
The modal overlay does not cover browser screen after being resized, while browser zooming to 75%.
Steps to reproduce:
- For Windows 10 users, make sure the OS display zoom setting is set to 100%. Check with Windows Settings > System > Display > Scale and layout > 100%
- Start a clean bundle.
- Open a browser with unmaximized window.
- Access http://localhost:8080 and sign in.
- Add enough portlets to the page for there to be a scrollbar
- Sign out
- Set browser zoom to at least 75%. Then reload page.
- Use the scrollbar so that you're no longer at the top of the page, but the sign in link is still visible.
- Click Sign in to show modal form.
Modal window does not cover whole browser screen, and we can interact with objects behind it.
Modal window covers whole browser screen regardless of being resized and cannot interact with objects behind it.
- Chrome 80.0.3987.122 (Official Build) (64-bit).
- master 8bc1b2f838d1f1b7c66c8188e30d38db8834e429
- 71x b7b070db7725c269e28543e0922aab592378e0b5
Not reproduced with:
- Firefox 71.0 (64-bit) in Windows 10, IE11