Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Announcements & Alerts widgets
We would like to provide a coherent writing experience throughout liferay-portal.
- Add the Announcements Widget to a Page
- Click on Add Announcement
- Use default (boxed) CKEditor for the Contents field in the Announcements Widget
- Deprecate editor.wysiwyg.portal-web.docroot.html.portlet.announcements.edit_entry.jsp property?
Given: An existing Announcements Widget in the page
When: When I add a New Announcement
- The content field shows a regular CKEditor boxed instance with the default formatting options
- Title field is not an instance of AlloyEditor