S03E21 - Vienna, S03E22 - Tokyo
We would like to provide a coherent writing experience throughout liferay-portal.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Site > Content & Data > Blogs
- Click on the + button to create a new Blog Entry
Use a simpler approach for the Title field in Blogs
Given: We're on the Blog entry creation page
When: When I create a new Blog Entry
- The Subtitle field looks and behaves as an H1 tag
- The Subtitle field does not allow any formatting options (bold, italic...)
- Contents in the Subtitle field jump to another line when the size exceeds the container size
- Title field is not an instance of AlloyEditor
adolfo.perez, pablo.agulla, could you validate you're okay with this proposal?
LPS-114149 IE11 - Missing help text for Blogs Title and Subtitle fields