We would like to provide a coherent writing experience throughout liferay-portal.
- Add a Message Boards Widget to a Page
- Create a Thread
- In the Thread Detail View, click Reply
- Use default (boxed) CKEditor for the Reply field in the Message Boards and Message Boards Admin Widgets
- Deprecate editor.wysiwyg.portal-web.docroot.html.portlet.message_boards.edit_message.bb_code.jsp property
- Deprecate editor.wysiwyg.portal-web.docroot.html.portlet.message_boards.edit_message.html.jsp property
(Deprecation of the options might've happened already at https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-110016)
Given: An existing Message Boards App in a page with existing Threads
When: When I Reply to a Thread
- The Body field shows a regular CKEditor boxed instance with the default (BBCode or HTML) formatting options
- Body field is not an instance of AlloyEditor
Adolfo Pérez, Pablo Agulla, Victor Valle, I think we agreed to do this too as the first step and then work to improve and provide this screen. I'm moving it to Selected for Development, but feel free to comment if you disagree or I misunderstood.