Since general and resources permissions for Asset Libraries can only be configured through the Roles portlet (unless this wasn't intended), there is no need to include the Permissions permission here.
- Navigate to Control Panel > Roles > Add Reg Role > Define Permissions
- Navigate to Control Panel > Asset Libraries > Asset Libraries
- View permission assignments
Permissions should not exist under General Permissions, Resource Permissions: Asset Library, and Resource Permissions: Asset Library Entry
Permissions exists under general and resource permissions.
If all of these permissions are selected and this role is assigned to a user, he is not able to access any permissions configuration related to Asset Libraries because those don't exist in the Portal UI:
- Permissions is not a menuitem from the Asset Library entry dropdown menu
- No ellipsis exists in the Asset Library portlet to configure permissions
- No permissions configuration exists in the Asset Library settings page
- No permissions configuration exists after entering an Asset Library
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7.
Portal master b5a712efc1d4b2356e14d4c8eadb75b6baa080f9