- Set up a 7.1.x and install Audience Targeting 3.0.0
- Go to Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations, create a User
- Go to Control Panel > Users > User Groups, create a User Group
- Click on the 3 dots beside the User Group and select "Assign Members", add the new User to it
- Go to Control Panel --> Users --> Roles and create a Regular Role (TestRole).
- Open the new Role and select "Assignees" then "User Groups", add the created User Group
- Go to Global Site, under Configuration (of the Site) select "Audience Targeting" and click "User Segments"
- Create a User Segment, under Rules > User Attributes > add a Regular Role rule and select the created Role
- Go to the Liferay Site > Content > Web Content and create a Basic Web Content, under the Metadata section select the User Segment
- Add an Asset Publisher to the home page and configure it: User Segment Filter: "Yes"
- Logout and login with the created User and open the home page
Actual Result: The User can't see the Asset Publisher.
Expected Result: The User should be able to see the Asset Publisher with the Contents displayed.