Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Site Memberships & Teams
Git Pull Request:
QA Test Score:5
1. Create a new regular role with the following permissions set:
- General Permissions: Access in Control Panel, View
- Resource Permissions: Asset Library Entry: View
- General Permissions: Access in Site and Asset Library Administration
- Resource Permissions: View Site and Asset Library Administration Menu
Note: Neither Memberships: View Members nor Asset Libraries: View Members are checked, so this permission should not be granted. The user with this regular role assigned should be able to access the asset library to the membership section, but not see any users.
2. Create an asset library
3. Create a few users and add them to the asset library
4. Assign one of the users to this regular role
5. Log in with user
6. Navigate to the membership section in the Asset Library
Since the View Members permission has not been granted, the user should not be able to see any users besides himself.
All users are shown. The ellipses in the user cards are also shown, but clicking on them opens a blank dropdown.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7.
Portal master 396c2b5ac98c7e099cd6920c839f6b39264cf680