Type: Technical Task
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Documents & Media
Sprint:LIMA | #15 | Mar03-Mar24, LIMA | #16 | Mar24-Apr14, LIMA | #17 | Apr14-May05
This spike will be the design solution for the LPS-110155 ticket and use case of this component.
The results will be included there.
- the whole container is activable by Click or Drag&Drop
- it will be possible to upload files from the operative system finder using the button placed at the right-bottom of the container.
- Clicking the container will open the Item Selector (in the blog scenario: the Image Selector) allowing to select the file.
- It is possible to grab a file from the operative system, drag it to the page and drop it inside the container.
- It is possible to upload a file from the os finder using the upload button, this action will add the image to the image selector.
- For this blog case, we're allowing images with the following extensions gif, jpeg, jpg, png. Any other extension (eg: rar) will activate a validation an error.
- If the file is accepted, the uploading will start
- Once the image is uploaded it will be previewed directly into the container showing also a toolbar with 2 actions:
- Image (opens the Image Selector to change the image)
- Delete (allows to remove the image)