Affects Version/s: 7.2.10 DXP FP4, Master
The issue is reproduced in the vanilla bundle with a default classic theme.
I've created a simple fragment using Freemarker's <#list> and <lfr-editable> field. Using fragment configuration I'm iterating the editable field with unique ids. The issue occurs whenever I change the value in the configuration and some fields are not editable.
I checked the browser's console and I get the following JS error:
I've attached the fragment in the attachments.
Steps to reproduce:
- Under Site Builder > Page Fragments, Import fragment entries.zip(Attached in the ticket) in a new collection.
- Drag the fragment on the content page, In the configuration defaultValue for iteration is 3. It works fine and fields are editable with default value 3.
- Click the fragments configuration icon and change the value for the Number of 'Number for Loop Variable' field to 15.
- Now if you randomly try to edit any field it's not editable, some fields get edited some don't.
- Check the browser's console and you will find the JS error I mentioned above.
Related PTR: PTR-1579