As a developer
I want to have access to the headless APIs through a web interface
so that it is easier and faster to develop and troubleshoot my application
- List all endpoints
- Enable descriptions
- Make API version a parameter (for now, as we just have 1 version is not needed)
- Change “API category” with “API context”? “API application”
- Do not make schemas overlap with the interaction with the endpoints (tab? Show schemas below?)
- Allow to paste directly the body? Is for developers? Users?
- Interact with a input field for complex structures is very difficult
- List sites? List structures?
- Identify better the methods available
- GraphQL client (graphiql ? apollo ? )
- As a portlet, I see it less useful. What’s the reason? If yes, should be restricted to call the current site
- How it works with authentication?