Affects Version/s: 7.2.X
1. Create a vocabulary with name CITIES
2. Create two categories in the vocabulary CITIES: ROMA and CANNETO SULL'OGLIO
3. Create a Web Content with a model Basic Web Content
4. In the box of the section METADATA, CITIES, type R, or RO, or ROM.
5. The category ROMA will appear under the box
6. If you click on the tip ROMA, the box will be filled in with ROMA (all is working fine)
7. In the box of the section METADATA, CITIES type C, or CA, or CAN, etc.
5. The category CANNETO SULL'OGLIO will appear under the box
Actual result :
If you click on the tip CANNETO SULL'OGLIO the box will not be filled in with CANNETO SULL'OGLIO, but only the entered characters will be filled in
Expected result :
After click on CANNETO SULL'OGLIO should be filled in as it happend with ROMA