Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a form with the following 3 fields:
- a Select From List field "Choose your reward", with options Book and Chair. (will refer to this as reward from now on)
- under it, a Single Selection (aka radio button) field "Book format" with options Physical and Digital. (format for further reference)
- under it, a Text field "Enter number of pages" (pages for further reference)
2. Create and save the following two rules for this form:
- if reward equals value Book, then show format
- if format equals value Physical, then show pages
3. Render the form in a page.
4. First, only the reqrd field is shown. Select Book.
5. In the revealed format field, choose Physical.
6. In the revealed pages field write a number.
7. Switch between Physical and Digital to see that the pages field is shown and hidden accordingly.
8. Now select Chair in the reward field.
Result: The format field disappears just as it should, as per the first rule. However, the pages field stays there (probably because even if it is hidden, the format field still is set to Physical)
Expected: The pages field should also disappear, as it has no logical meaning to be shown once user wants a reward other than a book (like a chair).