Encountering the same behavior from
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Activate local staging with all content staging enabled.
2) upload an image as a basic document to documents and media
3) create a web content, referencing that image as the content
4) Add a web content display and a documents and media portlet to a page
5) set the web content display to display the web content
6) publish to live
7) on live, recycle the basic document
8) return to staging
9) Publish to live>Switch to advanced publication
10) toggle Content>all Content to Choose Content
11) select 'All' from the Choose Content radio and refresh counts
12) uncheck Documents and Media and uncheck Referenced Content under Web Content
13) Publish to Live.
Expected Results: Publish is successful.
Actual Results: Publish to live fails, console gives the following error:
publishing is successful in 7.0.x GIT ID: 7118b960dff5f543678510da5dd53b2a8c45d9fb
publishing is unsuccessful in next commit: 295f9e979f60091bd9e4e2fa63a72bc0454cbfad