Tasks related to the automation of Forms component.
Automation process can be tracked here.
- New stories related to the following epics are in the scope (7.3)
- Components implemented by Data Engine and included on Forms
Please read carefully the guidelines below:
1 - Mandatory:
After adding a new test case, send the PR to yourself or to cvanut and make sure to run ci:test:forms to guarantee that your test did not break any other test. But how do you know if any failure is related to your PR?
2 - After run ci:test:forms, compare the results from ci:test:forms in your PR with Forms Test Suite.
- If any other test is failing with the same error on your PR and on Forms suite, then the failure is not caused by your PR. You don't need to make any adjustment.
- If any other test fails only n your PR, then it probably needs you to fix the failure and send the PR again.
- To avoid overloading the CI, if you ran ci:test:forms once and observed failures you need to fix, as you know the tests that failed in the first ran, you can fix them and verify your fixes locally. After you fix all tests needed, you can run ci:test:forms to make sure all test pass.