Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
*Steps to reproduce *
1. Create a new site, e.g. "My site"
2. In "Site settings" make sure
a) Friendly url: /mysite
b) Public pages virtual host: mysite.com
3. Add a sample page if site is empty, e.g. web/mysite/first-page
4. On host computer, edit hosts file to map mysite.com to 127.0.0.1
5. Go to http://mysite.com:8080
6. Make sure you are on the 2nd site, e.g. by making sure the navigation menu contains "first page"
7. Click on "Create account" & create a new account
8. Look at the email notification that the portal sends.
The "account created" notification contains "http://mysite.com"
"Welcome! You recently created an account at http://localhost:8080"
Master: reproduced. There's also an additional email sent here: