- Go to Liferay DXP→Content & Data→Web Content and create a Basic Web Content
- Site Builder→Pages→Add a new Content Page
- Leave it empty and Publish
- Click on Experience selector→New Experience→New Segment.
- In Properties search for Role and drag it to the Conditions field
- Set it to Role equals Administrator and Save
- Place an Asset Publisher on the new Experience and publish the page
- Click on the new content page's title in the navigation, you should see the Web Content that you created.
- Click on the Web Content's title
The user clicks on the Web Content's title and the full content becomes visible.
A blank page appears.
Two issue can be responsible for this:
1 is detailed in
LPS-110227, having the segment's experience Id added to the isntanceId of a portlet can cause a
If that is fixed, friendlyUrlMappers are not taking into account the segmentationExperienceId