As an App Admin, I want to create new Standard Apps through the "Apps" management screen
LPS-111262, we create a screen that will let users see and manage all Apps created through App Builder. One of the main actions available on the screen will be the creation of new Apps, be it Standard Apps or Workflow Apps.
This Story scope aims to include the option to create Standard Apps through the new Apps management screen. This also includes the development of an option to let users choose the Object of the Standard App (once through this screen users won't be inside the scope of an Object).
Obs: Standard Apps are Apps without workflow, a simple CRUD to manage the data of a specific Object.
1 - Given a user in the Apps Management screen,
when the user clicks in the "+" button,
then the user should have an option to create a Standard App.
2- Given a user in the Apps Management screen,
when the user clicks in the "+" button, selects the "Object" option and clicks "Continue",
then the user should be redirected to the Standard App Creation experience using the selected Object.
- The remaining of the Standard App creation experience should be the same as users have when creating Standard Apps though the Objects space.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature
- Testing discovered
LPS-114460 The search box should be disabled (not letting the user type) when there is no object yet
LPS-114464 On the "Select Object" popover, if the user click, hold, drag the cursor to another area and release it, the popover moves to the upper left of the screen
LPS-114947 The popover to create an object blinks on the upper left when clicking to create an App right after canceling a creation of an App
LPS-114948 The popover closes for every typing when searching for an Object on IE11
- links to