Affects Version/s: None
Component/s: User Management > Business Accounts
**Account managers should be able to assign an account user's roles from the Account details > Users tab. Currently, the only option is to assign/remove users from the account. We should replace the "x" icon to remove with an action menu, and add the action "Assign Roles".
This is helpful because the only other way to assign a role is to navigate to the Account details > Roles tab, select the account role, then assign users. This workflow is fine when the account manager wants to assign multiple users to a single role. However, this workflow is cumbersome if an account manager wants to manage multiples roles for a single account user.
- Account details > Users tab provides an action menu for each account user containing the two actions: "Assigns Roles" and "Remove"
- Clicking on the "Assign Roles" brings up a modal window with a table view showing all the account roles (the same roles in the account's "Roles" tab).
- The Table should show have columns for the role's Name and Description
- Roles that the user already belongs to should be pre-selected.
- Clicking "Done" updates the roles.
(note: go to a "site > People > Memberships > Users > action menu > Assign Roles" for reference. There are some small differences (we will only show the table view, columns should be just "Name" and "Description").