Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Frontend Infrastructure
Sign-in modal window does not cover bottom of browser screen after being resized and scroll, resizing again, allowing users to interact with objects behind.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Start Liferay
- Add two portlets vertically side-by-side to allow scrolling.
- Set browser with 75% zoom and NOT MAXIMIZED.
- Scroll down the screen (you can click 「Sign in」button)
- Click the 「Sign in」 button to display the modal window.
- Close the modal window and scroll down and up the screen.
- Click the 「Sign in」 button again to display the modal window.
- Makes the browser window more larger, or smaller resizing.
Modal window does not cover the entire browser window and can interact with objects behind it.
Modal windows cover the entire browser window, regardless of resizing or scrolling, and users cannot interact with the objects behind them.