Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Pages > Page Administration
This bug is related to
LPS-111051. When we copy a page it is created as a draft in order to not publish directly the changes. Pages that have never been published should have copy and view buttons gray out (as explained in issue LPS-111051)
Step to reproduce:
- Add a new content page
- Add some content
- Publish the changes
- Go to Site Builder -> Pages
- Click the three points in created page
- Copy the page
- Click the three points in copied page
- View option appears and it is clickable.
- If we click in view then we see an empty page since the draft has not been published yet.
- Copy option appears and it is clickable.
- View and copy options appear grayed out and are not clickable.