Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as Admin
- Create a new user (User1)
- Make "User1" Site Member of Liferay
- Create another user (User2)
- Give "User2" the Site Role: Site Content Reviewer
- Go to Site Administration > Configuration > Workflow
- Enable "Single Approver Workflow" for Comments
- Go to Content > Web Content and add a Basic Web Content Artcile
- Go to the main site and add an Asset Publisher on the page
- Go to its portlet configuration menu > Display Settings and enable comments
- Log in with "User1"
- Add a comment (It will show as Pending)
- Log in with "User2"
- Go to My Workflow Tasks > Assigned to My Roles
- If you use the preview button in the task, you are able to see the comment
- Navigate to the page
Actual behavior: You cannot see other users' Pending comments under the Web Content. You can see them with the Administrator user.
Expected behavior: You should see the Pending comments just like the Admin user. (see attached screenshot)