Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: User Management
Setup a vanilla Liferay.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login as admin.
- Navigate to Global site.
- Create a vocabulary named 'Test Vocab'.
- Create a Category named 'Test category 1' under the above-created vocabulary.
- Navigate to 'Users and Organizations' under the control panel.
- Create a new user and associate 'Test category 1' with this new user account.
- Open the above-created user account in edit mode.
- Under the user's Edit screen click on any tab other than 'Information' and click on the Save button.
- Open the user's account in edit mode, the user's Associated category will be missing.
Actual result: Category missing
Expected result: After update account User's categories must be associated.
liferay-portal-7.2.x Commit: ac35a0b12f198ce6283aa0c83c99c63be3a02f6f
liferay-portal-master Commit: a3cca7261acc2992d2fdd7e0e0bc2ae8aac1c14b