Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Instance Settings > Localization (Miscellaneous for 7.0)
- Change Default Language to Japanese
- Navigate to Liferay DXP > Configuration > Settings > Languages
- Select "Define a custom default language and additional available languages for this site." and set Default Language to English and Save
- Select "Use the default language options." and Save again
- Open new browser with private mode (or clear cookies and reload the browser)
- Access the default page as Guest
The page is displayed as Japanese.
The page is displayed as English.