As an App Admin, I want to understand the type (Standard or Workflow) of each App created using App Builder
In App Builder's first version (MVP), we launched it allowing the creation of Apps with only one Object and, because of that, we placed the App creation experience inside the Data Object scope. However, now we are planning to launch a new feature (Process-Driven Apps) that will allow users to create Apps containing more than one Object. This means Apps cannot be inside an Object scope anymore.
To solve this, we need to create a new screen/space to allow users to manage Apps create to all and any Data Object. This screen should be inside the "App Builder" section of the Control Panel Menu and coexist with the "Object" screen that is already there.
In this story scope, users should be able to understand which existing Apps are Standard Type and which Apps are Workflow Type.
1- Given a user in the App management screen of App Builder,
when the user clicks in the Standard Apps tab,
then the user should be able to see the entire list of Standard Apps of the DXP instance.
2- Given a user in the App management screen of App Builder,
when the user clicks in the Workflow Apps tab,
then the user should be able to see the entire list of Workflow Apps of the DXP instance.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature
|[PM] Acceptance Criteria||LPS-111730||Closed|
|Create apps tabs entrypoint||LPS-114268||Closed|
|Add tests configuration||LPS-114271||Closed|
|Create generic/reusable ListApps page component to use on ListStandardApps and ListWorkflowApps||LPS-114279||Closed|
|[QA] Review ACs and Draft TCs||LPS-115003||Closed|
|[QA] Manual validation - Round 1||LPS-115004||Closed|