As an App Admin, I want to filter and order the Apps created using App Builder by App type (Standard or Workflow)
In App Builder's first version (MVP), we launched it allowing the creation of Apps with only one Object and, because of that, we placed the App creation experience inside the Data Object scope. However, now we are planning to launch a new feature (Process-Driven Apps) that will allow users to create Apps containing more than one Object. This means Apps cannot be inside an Object scope anymore.
To solve this, we need to create a new screen/space to allow users to manage Apps create to all and any Data Object. This screen should be inside the "App Builder" section of the Control Panel Menu and coexist with the "Object" screen that is already there.
In this Story scope, users should be able to apply filters based on the App type (Standard or Workflow)
Given a user in the App management screen of App Builder,
when the user clicks in the "Filter and Order" option of the screen,
then the system should allow the user to filter the Apps based on the App type (Standard or Workflow).
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature