As a Form Admin/User, I want to quickly jump to a specific question in the summary page, so that I can quickly find the information that I am seeking in the Form Report.
When analyzing a report of a Form with a huge number of fields, finding the summary of a specific field amid so many cards can be tricky and painful. To solve we, Liferay Forms should offer a "Table of Content" listing all the fields of the Form and allow the user to quickly jump to the card of each field in the report by simply clicking in this field on the Table of Content.
1- Given that a user is in the Reports of a Liferay Form,
when the users looks at the right sidebar of the screen,
then he should be able to see a Table of Content listing all the fields with a summary available in the report.
- The list should follow the same order of the fields in the Form.
2- Given that a user successfully reached the scenario described in the Acceptance Criteria 1,
when the user clicks in a specific field in the Table of Content,
then the screen should jump straight to the clicked field summary card in the report.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)