It is very common for users to find themselves in need of using the same group of fields in different objects and forms views (e.g. address). Without fieldsets, the users would have to create those same fields over and over for each object, even when all the parameters and configurations are exactly the same for all objects, there is no way to reuse. To solve that, we need to implement the fieldsets, which will offer them a way to save, update and reuse those groups of fields that are commonly used by many of their objects.
This Story aims to allow users to mark Fieldsets as repeatable in a Form/Object
That being said, according to the scope of this Story, users should be able to:
- Mark an entire Fieldset (in a Form View) as repeatable;
- When active, users should have an option to repeat the entire group of fields when filling the Form.
- 1- Given that a user is creating a Form View for an Object and the Form View has a fieldset in it, when a user clicks on the fieldset area, then the right sidebar should offer an option to set the fieldset as repeatable.
- 2- Given that a user is creating a Form View with a fieldset and the fieldset is marked as repeatable, when the app end-user is filling the form then the end-user should be able to repeat (and fill) the entire group of fields of the fieldset as a whole.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature