Affects Version/s: 7.2.10 DXP FP4, 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as Admin
- Go to Control Panel→Workflow→Process Builder→Configuration tab
- Find User in the list→Edit
- Choose Single Approver
- Log out (or use incognito mode)
- Go to the login page→Sign In→Create Account
- Fill in the form→Save
- Log in as Admin again (or go back to the main window)
- Click on your account's icon (it should display 1 as well)→My Workflow Tasks
- Under Assigned to My Roles find the user to be approved, click on the kebab menu icon→Approve
- Go to Control Panel→Configuration→Audit
All the fields (User ID, User Name, Client IP) contain data for the UPDATE action (i.e. approve).
You can see that some fields for UPDATE action (User ID, User Name, Client IP) are empty (null) or 0.