Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Asset Publisher widget
- Start a clean bundle of Liferay DXP 7.2 installed with dxp-3
- Go to Control Panel -> Users and Organizations -> Users and add a new user. Give the new user a password and assign it to the main site and give it the Site Administrator role.
- Log in as the new user and add an Asset Publisher to the page. In the Configuration menu, go to Display Settings, and enable "Set as the Default Asset Publisher for This Page"
- Add a new basic web content through the Asset Publisher. Verify that you can see it in the Asset Publisher and that you can view its contents
- Log back in as the regular Administrator and delete the user created earlier
- View the Asset Publisher on the main page and click on the content
Content is displayed properly by the AP
"No User exists with the primary key XXXXX" error appears in the logs. The AP also does not show the contents of the asset created in Step 4.