Affects Version/s: 7.2.X
Component/s: Search Infrastructure
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up two Elasticsearch clusters for with their trial licenses activated by running the following command from your portal root directory: "ant -f build-test-elasticsearch6.xml start-elasticsearch -Dremote.elasticsearch.ccr.enabled=true"
- This also sets "index.soft_deletes.enabled: true" in "Additional Index Configurations"
- Start up portal
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration> System Settings > Search > Index Actions
- Reindex all search indexes to enable soft deletes on the Liferay indices
- Connect the Elasticsearch clusters and create follow indices by running the following command from your portal root directory: "ant -f build-test-elasticsearch6.xml create-follower-indices"
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Search > Cross-Cluster Replication Elasticsearch Connections
- Add a new connection with the following:
- Connection ID: ccr
- Cluster Name: LiferayElasticsearchClusterTwo
- Transport Address: localhost:9500
- Network Host Address: http://localhost:9202
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Search > Cross-Cluster Replication
- Set the following and click "Save":
- Check the "Enabled" checkbox
- Cross-Cluster Replication Local Cluster Connection Configurations: localhost:8080=ccr
- Create a Web Content Article titled "Doc 1"
- Search for "doc" and assert "Doc 1" is returned as a search result
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Search
- Reindex all search indexes
Expected no warnings to be thrown while reindexing
The following warnings are seen. There doesn't seem to be any functional impact.
Tomcat 9.0.33 + MySQL 5.7
Portal 7.2.x GIT ID: d826da485c00f11d66a5eb86218991ef4c7ed7fc