As an App Admin, I want to deploy an App having different Form Views of the same Data Object for each Step
One of the main values provided by the App Builder is the automation of business operations. Once the creation of Standard Apps aren't well driven for this use case, we decided that we should offer a separate and special experience for users that wants to create Apps to automate a business process, in way that we can leverage on the Apps tools that we have (Data Objects, Form and Table Views) and enhance it with Workflow capabilities.
The result is what we are calling "Workflow Powered Apps". A special type of App with an intuitive interface that can create Apps integrated to a Workflow, making any data gathered from Form Views flow through different steps of a process to be reviewed or even complemented with more information.
In the scope of this Story, we want allow users to create an Workflow App that can make information of an Object navigate though steps of a simple linear Workflow using different Form Views of the same Obejct to handle the data.
In this Story's scope, users should be able to:
- Configure a different Form View for each step of the Workflow App;
- In an running App, view and submit the Form View that was configured for each step.
1- Given that an user has created/added a new Step in a Workflow App,
when an user clicks in "Data and Views",
then the user should be able to select a different (and specific) Form View for that Step.
- The Form View chosen MUST be from the same Data Object selected for the App;
- If desired, users should be able to still repeat the same Form View across different steps;
- By default, the system can prefill/infer the Selection Field with the Form View from the previous step, but the user should be able to change it.
2- Given that a user achieved the scenario the of the Acceptance Criteria 1 and successfully deployed the App,
when an end-user opens an submission/instance in that step in the running App,
then the Form View that should be displayed to view and submit data should be the exact one that was selected by the user for that Step.
- If one of the Object's fields of the Step's Form View was already filled in a Form View of a previous step, then the current form should be opened with this field already filled with the data.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)