Currently, clay:navigation-bar depends on the legacy soy version of NavigationBar.
The goal of this story is to remove the Soy dependency from clay:navigation-bar and rewrite the tag as a combination of JSP+React
- A new NavigationBarTag.java class that doesn't depend on Soy replaces the old one
- Uses JSP to render the alert server-side
- Uses the React component if necessary to render client-side
- The legacy NavigationBarTag.java class is deprecated
- All usages of clay:navigation-bar keep working as expected