As an App Admin, I want to be alerted when one same Object field is present in more than one Form for the same step
One of the main values provided by the App Builder is the automation of business operations. Once the creation of Standard Apps aren't well driven for this use case, we decided that we should offer a separate and special experience for users that wants to create Apps to automate a business process, in way that we can leverage on the Apps tools that we have (Data Objects, Form and Table Views) and enhance it with Workflow capabilities.
The result is what we are calling "Workflow Powered Apps". A special type of App with an intuitive interface that can create Apps integrated to a Workflow, making any data gathered from Form Views flow through different steps of a process to be reviewed or even complemented with more information.
In the scope of this Story, we want to warn users when multiple Form Views of one same step are duplicating one same field of the Object.
In this Story's scope, users should be able to:
- Rise alert when fields are being repeated across multiple Form Views of one same step;
- Inform which Fields and Forms are being repeated;
- Do not allow the save or deploy of the App until the inconsistency is solved.
1- Given that a user is configuring the Form Views of a Step in the Workflow App Builder,
when a user includes two or more Form Views that shares one (or more) same Object's Fields,
then the system should rise an alert informing that one or more fields are repeated in across the Form Views of that Step.
- The alert should inform which fields are being repeated;
- The UX should inform which Form Views contains repeated fields;
- The UX should inform which Steps contains repeated fields inconsistency.
2- Given that a user has reached the scenario described in the Acceptance Criteria 1,
when a user checks the Deploy and/or save button of the Workflow App Builder UX,
then the system should not allow the user to save or deploy the App until all repeated fields inconsistency are solved.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)
- Testing discovered
LPS-117956 It is not possible to create a Workflow App due to layout issue on IE11
- links to