As an App Admin, I want to create a new Form View during the Workflow App creation experience
One of the main values provided by the App Builder is the automation of business operations. Once the creation of Standard Apps aren't well driven for this use case, we decided that we should offer a separate and special experience for users that wants to create Apps to automate a business process, in way that we can leverage on the Apps tools that we have (Data Objects, Form and Table Views) and enhance it with Workflow capabilities.
The result is what we are calling "Workflow Powered Apps". A special type of App with an intuitive interface that can create Apps integrated to a Workflow, making any data gathered from Form Views flow through different steps of a process to be reviewed or even complemented with more information.
In the scope of this Story, users should be able to create a new Form View during the Workflow App builder UX.
1- Given that a user is in the Workflow App Builder,
when the user clicks in the + button of a Form View selection field,
then the system must open a Form View Builder and allow the user to define/create a new Form View for the Main Data Object of the Workflow App.
- This option should be available in any Form View selection field of any Step of the Workflow App.
2- Given that a user has successfully reached the scenario in the Acceptance Criteria 1,
when the user finishes the creation of the new Form View,
then the new Form View should be automatically selected as the Form View of the field that was used to access the Form View creation UX (be of whatever Step).
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)