Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Fragment Administration
1. Start Liferay. On the home page, deploy a Language Selector portlet.
2. Switch the language to a different language than the default for your site. In my case, I changed it to ES-ES from EN-US. Note that menus should now show your chosen language.
3. Create a new content page. Note in the top left corner that the flag shown is the one for whatever language you selected, not the default language.
4. Add a fragment with text on it to that page. Change the text to "ABC". Publish the page.
5. Navigate to that page, note that the text reads "ABC".
6. Sign out and navigate to that page again.
Expected Result: Text shows "ABC".
Actual Result: Text shows whatever the default message is for the fragment you chose.