Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Content Sets
A folder can be added to a collection, but if the folder contains assets they will not be displayed. Even if these assets are added to a collection, they can only be viewed separately from the folder.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a DM folder (or web content) with a few images inside
2. Add a manual collection, selecting the DM folder
The folder and all images inside are added and displayed in the list. This seems to be the main use case for adding folders to a manual collection; it is the quickest way to add multiple assets to the list.
Only the folder is added and displayed in the list. See video.
3. Add the images inside the folder to the collection
4. Add an Asset Publisher to the site
5. Configure the Asset Publisher to display the DM folder and images
6. View Asset Publisher
The user can navigate into the folder and view the images
The user can navigate into the folder but cannot view the images. See video.
Tomcat 9.0.33 + MySQL 5.7.
Portal master e80f04689b3d21489e823d5ee78cfa03a11519a2