App_Builder_7.3_27, App_Builder_7.3_28, App_Builder_7.3_29
It is very common for users to find themselves in need of using the same group of fields in different objects and forms views (e.g. address). Without fieldsets, the users would have to create those same fields over and over for each object, even when all the parameters and configurations are exactly the same for all objects, there is no way to reuse. To solve that, we need to implement the fieldsets, which will offer them a way to save, update and reuse those groups of fields that are commonly used by many of their objects.
This Story aims to warn the user about the impacts of propagating changes made in a saved fieldset to all Views/Structures that are using the fieldset.
1- Given that a user is updating the changes made on an existing fieldset, when a user finishes the changes and clicks on the "Save" button, then the system should display for the user what Objects and Views will be impacted by the propagation.
2- Given that a user deleted a field while editing a master fieldset, when a user finishes the changes and clicks on the "Save" button, then the system should warn the user that the propagation may delete data permanently.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature
- links to