Environment: DXP 7.2 with FP4 and hotfix-1247 installed
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a dynamic data list definition with translations (use attached source)
- Create a dynamic data list and select the new data definition
- Put the dynamic data list portlet to a page and select the new list
- Set the DDL portlet in form mode (see configuration's screenshot)
- Add a language switcher portlet to the page
- Switch the language
- Reload the page
- Fill in the DDL form. (An other language then the site default language)
Actual behavior: You can not save the form. In the tomcat log you get an error: DDMFormValuesValidationException$MustSetValidAvailableLocales: Invalid available locales set for field name FIELD_NAME
Expected behavior: You can save the form
This issue is occurs with the customer's latest hotfix (hotfix-1247), provided on LPP-36900, so it is probably caused by a regression.
Thank you for looking into this.