Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
- Set up DXP 7.2 and log in as admin
- Put an Asset Publisher on a test page
- Go to Content & Data / Forms and add a new form, including a simple text field and publish. Copy the form ID for later use.
- Go to Content & Data / Web Content and create a new web content structure with a text field.
- Go to this field's Settings tab and set its Field Label attribute to 'FormId' (the Name attribute shall be changed automatically, accordingly).
- Add a new template for this structure with the following source:
- Uncheck the "cacheable" checkbox for the template.
- Create a new web content from this structure and insert the form's ID from step 3 and publish. (On 7.2.x, it can be found at the Forms list and on master it can be copied from the form's 'Copy URL' section for example).
- Go to the test page's Asset Publisher and open the test web content by clicking on its title.
The form is displayed within the web content, once.
The form is actually duplicated: it is displayed in the footer section as well.
DXP 7.2 + dxp-4