Create permissions for the following actions:
Under "Accounts > Account Entry:"
1) View Users: this gives view-only permissions to the account's list of users. Editing requires the "Manage Users" permission (which is already available).
2) View Organizations: this gives view-only permissions to the account's list of organizations. Editing requires the "Manage Organizations" permission.
3) Manage Organizations: this gives edit permissions to the account's list of organizations.
The following roles should be assigned the above permissions by default:
- Account Manager: View Users, View Organizations, Manage Organizations
- Account Administrator: View Users
- Account Member: None