Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Workflow > Administration
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set single approval workflow for user creation
2. Create two users with name: Test Test but the email and the screen name should be different
3. Create a user with a different name ( eg. User User)
4. Give admin role for all users
5. Sign out
6. Click on Sign in and create a new account
7. Sign in with the original test user
8. Click on the notification > open it and click on the 3 dots > Assign to...
Expected result: You should choose any Admin user that you created before in the Assign to field
Actual result: You can not see the admin users who have the same first name and last name.