Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
- Alternatively, use the attached portlet, created using the previous method.
- Compile portlet and deploy in Liferay instalation (using npm run deploy).
- Add portlet to a page.
- Modify something in the file index.js
- For example, modify the string Portlet Element Id:.
- Compile and deploy portlet again.
- Reload the page to check changes
Expected: The changes are visible in the page.
Observed: The changes are not visible in the page.
It is necessary to delete the browser's cache to see the changes.
Note: Even if the changed portlet is deployed, the url requesting the resource `index.js` still has the old timestamp. E.g.: http://localhost:8080/combo/?browserId=other&minifierType=&languageId=en_US&b=7310&t=1588676524782&/o/js/resolved-module/[email protected]/index.js