Affects Version/s: 7.0.X
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
- Install Liferay 7.0 DXP
- Start the portal and log in.
- Go to Control Panel→Content→Web Content.
- Create 2 new Basic Web Contents.
- Expire both web contents by clicking on the kebab menu→Expire. Now web contents have a label that shows that they are Expired.
- Go to Edit for the second web content and change Expiration date to some date in future (e.g. tomorrow).
- Content is now shown as Approved - that is correct.
- Change the filter status to Approved: you can see the web content.
- In the filter above the list (Filter and Order) change status to Expired.
- In results, you can see the approved web content and the expired one as well.
In this situation the label of the filter can lead to misunderstanding, so the proposed solution would be to change the filter name to "With Expired Versions".