Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Tag Libraries > Liferay Frontend Taglibs
TypeError: Liferay.Store is not a function error on toggle taglib usage
For example, this error is produced on Classic Search configuration dialog.
- Login in into portal with admin account.
- Add the Classic Search Portlet to some page.
- Open browser's dev tools/JS console.
- Go to the configuration dialog from the Classic Search Portlet.
- Click in one of the "Configure" links
- Check browser console
- No error is written to browser console
- Following error is written to browser console
/portal-web/docroot/html/taglib/ui/toggle/page.jsp is using Liferay.Store but in