The goal of this Epic is to showcase the ability to implement Design Systems using Liferay DXP by creating a dedicated site initializer. The idea is to replicate part of the insured.liferay.services website using Liferay 7.3, leveraging all the new features.
Capabilities to illustrate:
1/ The Insurance company is going into a Brand update that involves:
- Fonts change via StyleBook.
- Colors change via StyleBook.
- Company Logo via Master.
2/ The insurance wants to differentiate the usage of internal pages (pages accessible when logged in) from external pages by:
- Using a different Style Book (for internal users that are logged in) for internal pages ?
- Using a different Master page for internal pages ?
- Other possibility : StyleBook specific for a Collection Page (example News page) ?
3/ The insurance company is using a fragment with mappings used in different pages (same webcontent different displays):
- "Latest news" for landing page (leveraging Collection Page) with special design
- "Claims" other list with other specific design in Dashboard section.