Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Setup Liferay to be able to receive emailt (I use fakeSMTP Papercut with "mail.send.blacklist=*")
- Start Liferay 7.2
- Create a Form with a simple text field
- Go to Form Settings > Email Notifications and enable "Send an email notification for each entry"
- Fill out the email config e.g.: "From Name: Test Test", "From Address: email@example.com", "To Addres: firstname.lastname@example.org", "Subject: Form has been filled out"
- Publish the Form, use its URL to fill it out (or you can put on a page, but this is faster)
- Fill out the Form and check the email
Actual Results: Email start with "Hi, Test Test", even though the receiver of the email is not the Form's author
Expected Results: Email should simply say: "Hi," to avoid confusion. (validated on PTR-1667)