Steps to reproduce:
- In system settings disable autogenerate key in DDMTemplates
- Create a new Widget Template for language selector template
- Create it with PLANTILLA_UNO as template key
- this is the content of the template:
- <div><@liferay.language key="back" /></div>
- Save it
- Add a language selector in the page and change the lang to spanish.
- The language selector will show "Atrás"
- Create a new theme(I've attach a theme provided by the customer that could help in this step):
- In the portal_normal.ftl embed the language portlet with the ADT
<@liferay_ui["language"] ddmTemplateKey="PLANTILLA_UNO" ddmTemplateGroupId=themeDisplay.getScopeGroupId() displayCurrentLocale=false />
- Change the theme of the page:
Expected: Both portlets show the same message (atras)
Current: One shows the "atras" message but the other one shows "back"
- Testing discovered
LPS-114311 Changes can not be saved in Dynamic Data Mapping Web under system settings