Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Description / Context
A user sends a Form entry to be analyzed by a reviewer. When the entry is rejected by the reviewer, the user cannot edit the entry.
- Add a new user account and set his password | not an admin account.
- Create a new Form.
- Add any field
- Publish the form
- Copy the link
- Access Portal and change password (if requested)
- Submit the form created in reviewer account
- Go to Notifications and reject the form entry submitted in user account
- Go to notifications and try to edit the rejected entry.
User cannot edit entry rejected by a reviewer
User should be able to edit the entry
Reproduced on Portal Master
Updated on: Wed May 13 23:01:38 2020 -0700