Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Navigation Widgets > Navigation widget
- Establish the Site's default language (i.e.: English)
- Change the language to any other than the site's default language by inserting the language context in the current URL (ex: /es, /pt, /hu, etc.)
- Go to Site Builder > Navigation Menu (might be translated)
- Add a new Navigation Menu "MyMenu"
- Add a new entry "MyPage" of type "Submenu".
- Add a new entry "MyURL" of type "URL".
The created entries show their name and type:
- MyPage / Submenu
- MyURL / URL
The created entries are shown as type/type: